You will be working as Admin Staff in dynamic international construction firm in HCM City &BINH DUONG with attractive salary and good working condition.
Mô tả công việc
You will be working as Admin Staff in dynamic international construction firm in Ho Chi Minh City with attractive salary and good working condition.
- Supporting sales manager
- Assist for any kind of matters related to real estate
- Making sales report and attend meetings (translating Vietnamese ⇔ Japanese)
- Supporting for making business development plan.
Reporting Line : Assistant -> Manager -> Director
Yêu cầu công việc
- Excellent communication in Japanese, at least N2 level of Japanese.
- Preferable having worked in Japanese company in real estate field.
- Preferable business level of English (reading and translating some documents like contracts)
- Patient and honest.
- Freshers are also welcome.
Bạn sẽ nhận được
- 13th salary bonus before Tet holiday
- Telephone allowance, company trip, company dinner, training opportunities in Japan
- Another benefits are discussed in interview.
Kỹ năng làm việc
You will be working as sales staff for Japanese garment company in District 7. They mainly product secondary material for apparel industry and export to another countries in Asia. - Develop customer via FTF interview, phone, e-mail. - Understanding their requirements. - Problem solving : Analyzing data, collecting information,. - Suggest plan for clients. - Follow and support them. Working place : Tan Thuan EPZ. Working hour : Mon.-Sat.
TP.Hồ Chí Minh
May mặc/thời trang
Deal with sales by contacting with Vietnamese staffs in purchasing department in other companies. Attend meetings with Japanese managers and clients. Deal with tasks following instruction that Japanese people request. Deal with clients requests and questions as customer support staff. Working place: Thang Long industrial park, Dong Anh District, Hanoi
Assistant: contact, arrange working schedule for clients and partner companies; collect, tanlate market information; manage office. Interprete in meetings with customers. Business assistant: contact, exchange information with customers, and company clients and support market research