Technical Sales Executive working for an international 15-year-old solution provider in Vietnam. A great chance to develop your career path and train yourself in a fast-paced business environment.
Mô tả công việc
1. Sales Activities for NSV products including CAD/CAM/CAE software, IT integration items such as IT Software and Hardware. Main assigned products shall be CAD/CAM/CAE software.
Refer to this link for the software and services: http://newsystemvietnam.com/product/
Typical activities as below:
3. Working hours: Monday to Friday (8:15 a.m. – 17:15 p.m.) and 2 Saturdays per month (8:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Bachelor degree of university in marketing, business administration or relevant majors
2. Experiences: 2 years of working experience including 1 year in Technical field
3. Age: From 25 years old
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Understanding of mechanical fields which relating with CAD/CAM/CAE solutions
5. Languages: Fluent English
- Friendly and have challenge spirits against hard working
- Having business manner and self-consciousness to be business person
Bạn sẽ nhận được
- Basic salary for the first year: from 500 USD/month
- Allowance and Compensation: as company policy
- Labor contract, insurance, annual leave is based on Vietnamese law
- Commute: company bus from Hanoi urban area
- Bonus: Tet bonus (13th month salary)
- Training policy: training courses due to the work demand
- Salary review: once per year
Kỹ năng làm việc
Do Sales Activities for NSV CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) software and CAE services. Refer to this link for the software and services: http://newsystemvietnam.com/product/cae. Typical activities as below:Study and update about the NSV CAE software and services: Features and scope of application of the products. Cooperate closely with NSV CAE software partners in order to update the sales situation, new software information and other sales campaigns. Understand the relating industries situation in order to define the target markets. Prepare the Sales plans for the CAE software and services then deploy them. Do the best team working with relating Teams internal NSV and also with the software partners to ensure the success of the plan deployment. Generate the prospects and follow up these prospects tightly in order to get the first deal from them based on WIN-WIN solution. Do sales report monthly, quarterly and yearly to Sales Manager. Review your own sales performance half-yearly, aiming to meet or exceed targets. Attend team meeting and share best practice with colleagues2. Working place: Thang Long Industrial Park 1, Dong Anh, Hanoi3. Working hours: Monday to Friday (8:15 a.m. – 17:15 p.m.) and 2 Saturdays per month (8:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
Nội thất/Thiết bị
You will be working as sales staff for Japanese garment company in District 7. They mainly product secondary material for apparel industry and export to another countries in Asia. - Develop customer via FTF interview, phone, e-mail. - Understanding their requirements. - Problem solving : Analyzing data, collecting information,. - Suggest plan for clients. - Follow and support them. Working place : Tan Thuan EPZ. Working hour : Mon.-Sat.
TP.Hồ Chí Minh
May mặc/thời trang
To execute sales activities for our company’s solutions and services in the assigned territories in Vietnam & ASEAN including:. To do the sales role for our company’s solutions and services, including:. To sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities by cross selling. To establish and maintain documents related to merchandising with customers such as minutes of meeting, quotation, proposal, sales contract, MSA, SOW, etc. To attend partners business planning meetings/training/events. To submit weekly sales forecast reports to the Sales & Marketing Manager. To update sales activities to the Sales & Marketing Manager in a regular basis. Enterprise solutions (SAP ERP, HCM, Business Analytics, etc.). Business Automation/Supply Chain Management solutions (POS & Retail Management System, E-Commerce, Distribution Management System, Warehouse/ Inventory Management and Handling, etc.). Factory Automation (Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI), SCADA, PLC, HMI, etc.). Testing and Validation. Embedded Systems. New technologies (IoT, Big Data, etc.) These sales tasks include all activities in the sales cycles from the beginning to the end of the sales. Find leads/opportunities from different sources. Follow up and qualify needs of customers. Arrange meetings with customers. Coordinate with Delivery team to prepare solutions and services presentation/demo. Prepare quotations/proposals/bidding documents. Negotiate with customers. Prepare contracts. Close sales. Follow up with Delivery teams on the milestones completion status for billing. Follow up with Finance team on the customers billing and payment status. Get customers evaluation on our services delivery To fulfill other tasks assigned by Sales & Marketing Manager.
TP.Hồ Chí Minh