To execute sales activities for our company’s solutions and services in the assigned territories in Vietnam & ASEAN
Mô tả công việc
To execute sales activities for our company’s solutions and services in the assigned territories in Vietnam & ASEAN including:
- To do the sales role for our company’s solutions and services, including:
- To sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities by cross selling.
- To establish and maintain documents related to merchandising with customers such as minutes of meeting, quotation, proposal, sales contract, MSA, SOW, etc.
- To attend partners business planning meetings/training/events.
- To submit weekly sales forecast reports to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- To update sales activities to the Sales & Marketing Manager in a regular basis.
- Enterprise solutions (SAP ERP, HCM, Business Analytics, etc.)
- Business Automation/Supply Chain Management solutions (POS & Retail Management System, E-Commerce, Distribution Management System, Warehouse/ Inventory Management and Handling, etc.)
- Factory Automation (Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI), SCADA, PLC, HMI, etc.)
- Testing and Validation
- Embedded Systems
- New technologies (IoT, Big Data, etc.)
These sales tasks include all activities in the sales cycles from the beginning to the end of the sales.
- Find leads/opportunities from different sources
- Follow up and qualify needs of customers
- Arrange meetings with customers
- Coordinate with Delivery team to prepare solutions and services presentation/demo
- Prepare quotations/proposals/bidding documents
- Negotiate with customers
- Prepare contracts
- Close sales
- Follow up with Delivery teams on the milestones completion status for billing
- Follow up with Finance team on the customers billing and payment status
- Get customers evaluation on our services delivery
Yêu cầu công việc
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong and direct selling skills in related solution & service areas.
- Skillful at sales techniques (customer engagement, networking, value proposition, convincing handling abjections and negotiating with customers).
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism and responsibility.
- Must have a keen eye to details.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines, quick turnaround.
- Good planning and scheduling of sales activities.
- Proven communication skills both spoken and written with customers and internal colleagues in both English and Vietnamese.
- Strong experience with PC based communications and analysis including Internet, E-mail, MS Office, CRM systems, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Economics/Business Administration/MIS is desirable.
- 3-5 or more years of related experience in IT industry.
- Experience in selling related solutions & services.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with sales and customer service processes.
Bạn sẽ nhận được
- Opportunities for advanced career development overseas
- Competitive & attractive compensation and benefits packages:
- Allowance for academy degrees and language certification, i.e. Master, English, Japanese language certifications
- Subsidy for inflation, transportation and meals.
- Significant project bonus based on Project Performance
- Great Significant end-year bonus (besides bonus of 13th salary)
- Additional International Insurance Package for employees and their families
- Annual division trip and company trip for employees and their families
- Being an integral part of a dynamic and fast growing global enterprise.
- An open, professional and nourishing environment with out-side of work activities, such as football, tennis, badminton, dancing, music, and charity.
Kỹ năng làm việc
This position is supposed to sell their CAD/CAM software which adjusted for clients needs. So the candidates should have background of Business Administration, IT or related field.
You will be working as sales staff for Japanese garment company in District 7. They mainly product secondary material for apparel industry and export to another countries in Asia. - Develop customer via FTF interview, phone, e-mail. - Understanding their requirements. - Problem solving : Analyzing data, collecting information,. - Suggest plan for clients. - Follow and support them. Working place : Tan Thuan EPZ. Working hour : Mon.-Sat.
TP.Hồ Chí Minh
May mặc/thời trang
Assist in demand creation activities around Testing center initiatives and opportunities including customer visits, presentations and demonstrations that articulate the value in solving business problems. Deliver and lead proofs of concept (POC) and hands-on demonstration. Enable existing and recruit new customers/partners to drive licensing and services revenue by demonstrating technical advantages of TAIC. Be involved in all stages of the sales cycle from pre-sales qualification to services delivery and to ensuring customer satisfaction. Provide technical insight to client technology leadership. Work with sales team in understanding the product as well as client technical needs and concerns. Conduct structured and ad-hoc product demonstrations and problem solving. Study and Learn other product portfolio based on management discretion.