Senior Sales Executive
This position will sell IT solutions in software and Web applications, which is also major in technology research, consultancy, and transferation in IT with more than 200 employees in Vietnam.
Mô tả công việc
- Make appointments with appropriate persons in charge in potential customers.
- Find cross-selling/up-selling opportunities in potential or existing customers with support by managers.
- Present introduction of products and services to potential customers following defined sales strategy.
- Make a proposal document with cooperating with other team members (Dev/CS team) closely to sell
products and services.
- Close the order and process the contract procedure correctly.
- Track, accurately record and report daily sales results to higher level managers.
- Keep good communication with existing customers and give an appropriate feedback to internal teams
- Attain and exceed individual and team sales targets.
- Identify frequent issues of a particular business process in customers and propose improvement to
- Define sales strategy for assigned product (including marketing investigation, targeting, activity plan)
with support by managers.
- Translate the document into Japanese, English or Vietnamese.
- The other tasks are assigned by manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduated from University, major in Business Administration, IT or related field.
- Have Sales experiences in Japanese company or foreign company.
- Sales skill, Solving problems skill, Presentation/Communication/Negotiation skill, able to make
demo of assigned products.
- Good command in English and Japanese.
- Microsoft office, email exchange.
- Customer oriented, active and open mind.
Bạn sẽ nhận được
- Beside NET salary, employee will get bonus 2 times per year according to working performance
periodically and company profit.
- Salary increase: 1 time per year.
- Professional working conditions.
- Japanese, Support IT and Business Manner courses.
- Work off on Saturday and Sunday by weekly, public holidays according to Vietnam labor Law
- Company retreat (1 time per year).
- Except mandatory insurance (regulated by Vietnam Insurance Security), AON insurance package
for employee and family (spouse and kids) is included.
- Take annual leave 16 days per year.
- Have a chance to study/work in Japan.
Kỹ năng làm việc
Do Sales Activities for NSV CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) software and CAE services. Refer to this link for the software and services: http://newsystemvietnam.com/product/cae. Typical activities as below:Study and update about the NSV CAE software and services: Features and scope of application of the products. Cooperate closely with NSV CAE software partners in order to update the sales situation, new software information and other sales campaigns. Understand the relating industries situation in order to define the target markets. Prepare the Sales plans for the CAE software and services then deploy them. Do the best team working with relating Teams internal NSV and also with the software partners to ensure the success of the plan deployment. Generate the prospects and follow up these prospects tightly in order to get the first deal from them based on WIN-WIN solution. Do sales report monthly, quarterly and yearly to Sales Manager. Review your own sales performance half-yearly, aiming to meet or exceed targets. Attend team meeting and share best practice with colleagues2. Working place: Thang Long Industrial Park 1, Dong Anh, Hanoi3. Working hours: Monday to Friday (8:15 a.m. – 17:15 p.m.) and 2 Saturdays per month (8:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
Nội thất/Thiết bị
- Do Sales Activities for NSV' CAD/CAM/CAE software and services. - Cooperating closely with NSV’ CAD/CAM/CAE software partners in order to update the sales situation, new software information and other sales campaigns. - Generating the prospects and following up these prospects tightly in order to get the first deal from them based on WIN-WIN solution. - Reviewing your own sales performance half-yearly, aiming to meet or exceed targets
Nội thất/Thiết bị
You will be working as sales staff for Japanese garment company in District 7. They mainly product secondary material for apparel industry and export to another countries in Asia. - Develop customer via FTF interview, phone, e-mail. - Understanding their requirements. - Problem solving : Analyzing data, collecting information,. - Suggest plan for clients. - Follow and support them. Working place : Tan Thuan EPZ. Working hour : Mon.-Sat.
TP.Hồ Chí Minh
May mặc/thời trang