Senior Sales Executive
You will be working as Senior Sales Executive in Dynamic and International company. You will be responsible for doing Sales Activities for NSV' CAD/CAM/CAE software and services.
Mô tả công việc
- Do Sales Activities for NSV' CAD/CAM/CAE software and services.
- Cooperating closely with NSV’ CAD/CAM/CAE software partners in order to update the sales situation, new software information and other sales campaigns.
- Generating the prospects and following up these prospects tightly in order to get the first deal from them based on WIN-WIN solution.
- Reviewing your own sales performance half-yearly, aiming to meet or exceed targets
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree of university in marketing, business administration or relevant majors.
- Fluent English (Reading, Speaking, and Listening for communication)
- Understanding of mechanical fields which relating with CAD/CAM/CAE solutions.
Bạn sẽ nhận được
- Raising salary yearly as working performance.
- Insurance and annual leave are based on Vietnamese law.
- Training opportunities.
- Other benefit will be discussed in interview.
Kỹ năng làm việc
This position is supposed to sell their CAD/CAM software which adjusted for clients needs. So the candidates should have background of Business Administration, IT or related field.
Do Sales Activities for NSV CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) software and CAE services. Refer to this link for the software and services: http://newsystemvietnam.com/product/cae. Typical activities as below:Study and update about the NSV CAE software and services: Features and scope of application of the products. Cooperate closely with NSV CAE software partners in order to update the sales situation, new software information and other sales campaigns. Understand the relating industries situation in order to define the target markets. Prepare the Sales plans for the CAE software and services then deploy them. Do the best team working with relating Teams internal NSV and also with the software partners to ensure the success of the plan deployment. Generate the prospects and follow up these prospects tightly in order to get the first deal from them based on WIN-WIN solution. Do sales report monthly, quarterly and yearly to Sales Manager. Review your own sales performance half-yearly, aiming to meet or exceed targets. Attend team meeting and share best practice with colleagues2. Working place: Thang Long Industrial Park 1, Dong Anh, Hanoi3. Working hours: Monday to Friday (8:15 a.m. – 17:15 p.m.) and 2 Saturdays per month (8:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
Nội thất/Thiết bị
- Make appointments with appropriate persons in charge in potential customers. - Find cross-selling/up-selling opportunities in potential or existing customers with support by managers. - Present introduction of products and services to potential customers following defined sales strategy. - Make a proposal document with cooperating with other team members (Dev/CS team) closely to sell. Products and services. - Close the order and process the contract procedure correctly. - Track, accurately record and report daily sales results to higher level managers. - Keep good communication with existing customers and give an appropriate feedback to internal teams. From customers. - Attain and exceed individual and team sales targets. - Identify frequent issues of a particular business process in customers and propose improvement to. Internal teams:. - Define sales strategy for assigned product (including marketing investigation, targeting, activity plan). With support by managers. - Translate the document into Japanese, English or Vietnamese. - The other tasks are assigned by manager.